Photovoltaic grid kits for self-consumption with accumulation in batteries for a 24h solar solution. The kits have a network inverter and an inverter-charger in addition to the lithium / gel batteries.
1. The panels will generate directly through the network inverter. If there is direct consumption this energy will be consumed by the equipment.
2. If there is surplus production it will accumulate in batteries through the inverter-charger.
3. When the panels are not generating or during the night hours the energy will come from the accumulation of the batteries.
4. As a last resort if we do not have energy from panels or batteries we will have the power grid.
- 12 panels 280W + Aluminum structure on 45º floor
- Hybrid Inverter Growatt SPH 3000
- Protection box 1000Vdc with disconnector
2 x Inclined structure of 40º-55º of Aluminum for 6 panels of 280Wp Ref.12007826
Battery Option 1: Lithium Growatt 6.5kW Battery / Includes cabinet and connections Ref. 14503602
Battery Option 2: Lithium Pylontech 4.8kW Battery Kit / Includes cabinet and connections Ref. 14503601
Battery Option 3: Lithium Pylontech 7.2kW Battery Kit / Includes cabinet and connections Ref. 14503602
Battery Option 4: Pylontech 9.6kW Lithium Battery Kit / Includes cabinet and connections Ref. 14503603
Battery Option 5: Pylontech 12kW Lithium Battery Kit / Includes cabinet and connections Ref. 14503604