The Steca Solarix PLI is the first product from KATEK Memmingen to offer an all-in-one package. It allows users to supply power to consumers with 230 V AC, charges the battery with an integrated MPPT charge controller, and at the same time allows connection to a generator or an available electrical network.
All in one device.
This means that solar energy can be used as the highest priority, for example. And if that is not enough, a generator can be started or the supply can be switched to the public grid. At the same time, the battery can also be recharged by the generator or the network. Given its very fast switching time of up to 10 ms and its flexible power priority selection, the Solarix PLI also acts as a
uninterruptible power source.
Even difficult consumers, such as large AC motors, can be reliably started with double overload capacity. The maximum power point tracker in the integrated charge controller ensures that even in unfavorable lighting conditions, maximum power is drawn from the PV modules to optimally charge the battery and supply power to consumers at the same time.
- True sine wave voltage
- High overload capacity
- Integrated MPP tracker
- Multi-stage charging technology
- Monthly compensation charge
- Auxiliary contact to start the generator
- Adjustable cut-off voltages
- Battery type: gel / liquid lead battery
- Lightweight construction
- Easy installation
Electronic protection functions
- Overload protection
- Reverse polarity protection of modules, for battery by fuse
- Protection against load and module short circuits.
- Protection against reverse polarity by internal fuse
- Reverse current protection at night
- Over-temperature and overload protection
- Acoustic alarm
- PE connection
- Graphic LCD display
- 3 multi-colored LEDs show operating states
- Simple menu-based operation
- Button programming
- RS-232 serial interface to PC
- Interconnectable in parallel or in three phases (requires parallel kit)