They are presented in 2V vessels that when combined in series form the 12V / 24V / 48V or 60V of the battery.
They are also lead acid but tubular design factor that significantly extends the life of the batteries to more than 15 years (life according to manufacturer).
They have powers from 245 Ah up to 4600 Ah. They need maintenance: filling the electrolyte with distilled water.
- type of open lead tubular battery
- Low maintenance by filling the electrolyte.
- Circular connection terminals.
- Design life from 3000 cycles to 60% DOD according to IEC 60896-11.
- All battery groups have their corresponding bridges screw and protections.